Re: Re[2]: transparent layer?

Alan, i don't write postscript, so i don't know how to make them
    in postscript either.  A Dia solution would be nice. If I find a way to
    do it I will post a brief description.

   Thanks

   Luis A

Alan G Isaac <aisaac@american.edu>@gnome.org on 10/16/2002 06:06:29 PM

Please respond to dia-list@gnome.org

Sent by:  dia-list-admin@gnome.org

To:   dia-list@gnome.org
cc:    (bcc: Luis A Escobar/luis/LSU)

Subject:  Re[2]: transparent layer?

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:26:54 -0500 Luis A Escobar <luis@lsu.edu> wrote:
>   I meant pictures to teach the concepts of union, intercepts, etc to
>   illustrate those operations. I saw the case you document and that
>   is exactly what i was looking for.

Fwiw, these are simple to produce in PostScript.
If you find a way to do it in Dia, please post
a brief description.

Thanks,
Alan Isaac