Re: problem with colours when creating shapes

On 16 Oct 2002, Ian Redfern wrote:

> Date: 16 Oct 2002 16:34:29 +0100
> From: Ian Redfern <RedfernI@logica.com>
> To: dia-list@gnome.org
> Subject: Re: problem with colours when creating shapes
>
> I had to put
>
> stroke-width: 0;
>
> as well as set the stroke colour to the same as the fill colour in the
> attributes of the filled shape to get rid of the line.

Cyrille, Lars, Hans, i assume this is not expected behaviour so ill file a
bug later.

Thanks for the workaround Ian, hopefully i will get those directional map
shapes finished soon.

> e.g. <svg:path d="M195.81 -1552.72l2.23 3.54l15.71 -10.09l-2.23
> -3.59l-15.71 10.14z" style="fill: #ffffff; stroke-width: 0; stroke:
> #ffffff"/>
>
> As for dashes, are you using stroke-pattern:/stroke-dashlength: or
> stroke-dasharray:/stroke-dashoffset:? If I remember, Dia likes
> stroke-pattern rather than the SVG standard stroke-dasharray.

I was not hacking the XML or anything, i was just trying to draw them
using the GUI but no joy.

Thanks muchley ;)

Sincerley
Alan Horkan