Re[2]: How to make shadow and More.

Ooops

my bad

"False Authority Syndrome"

Okay so you have layers.

The Dialog has new page icon and up and down arrows.

To me this seems a little redundant in a vector graphics program, i would
have used
a combination of groups and moving objects using Send to Back, and Bring
to Front.

I suppose you might use layers to set a background image and put it in a
seperate layer and not have it get in the way of your drawing.

On second thoughts you might accidentally select it and you might want to
send an object to the back but not back behind the background image.

What was the original question agian?