Re: Don't cvs update now, if ...

At 18:01 06.10.02 -0500, Lars Clausen wrote:
>On Sun, 06 Oct 2002, Hans Breuer wrote:
>> [...]
>> - DiaRenderer has default implementations for higher level
>>   renderer function like draw_bezier (approximation with
>>   draw_line, moved from RendererGdk, *_rounded_*, etc.)
>
>[...]
>
>So is the 'function overloading' done with the GLib stuff
It's called GObject. No Dia uses the GObject System like
Gtk and The Gimp and most of GNOME do nowadays, not our
own home grown-mechanism ...

>or with the same
>mechanism as before?  Looking at the GLib function overloading, it seems
>rather heavy-weight, with before and after functions.

before function there need to be two pointer lookups (ok a little more
at least if you enable all type checking :-), but how do you think
it should consume time after calling a function through a pointer ?
Actually looking at the code may help ...

Regards,
	Hans