Re: DIA_PLUGIN_PATH && libdia.so

On 2002.10.01 23:27 Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
> Le Tue, Oct 01, 2002, à 10:14:21PM +0200, Torben H. Nielsen a écrit:

> Well, the issue is that I rushed a little too fast in turning libdia.a
> into
> libdia.so, and forgot to teach the plugin loader about how libdia.so
> is not
> a plugin at all. OTOH, the plugin loaded never bothered to complain to
> me,
> so I never saw this problem beforehand :-)

This might be unrelated, but for a few weeks now Dia has been starting
with two error popup dialogs:  "Could not load XSLT plugin;
DIA_PLUGIN_PATH is not set." (I mentioned this earlier and you made
some suggestions, but I haven't got around to trying them yet) and
"Could not find plugin init function in
`/usr/local/lib/dia/libdia.la'".  Neither dialog shows up when I run
app/run_dia.sh (which didn't even occur to me until I saw this thread).

Andy