Intro and Questions

Hello Everybody,

I was really excited to find Dia.  So, I'd like to do my part to help with the development.

In particular, I'd like to help with the Windows version and the ER palette.  Who should I talk to and what suggests do people have for getting involved?  Also, where can I get more information about how the XML document is formed after making a diagram with the ER palette?  I'd like to be able to write a schema to convert the Dia produced file to a schema for a MySQL database.

Thanks,
Rudye