Cisco shapes patch

Hello All,

I've split up the huge Cisco sheet into several
smaller ones and integrated them in the
dia build system. The files are available from:

http://sdteffen.de/dia/patch-dia-cisco.tar.gz
http://sdteffen.de/dia/patch-dia-cisco.diff

Please check whether the sheet sizes are
acceptable now. If nobody complains, I'll
add the things to the CVS.

Thanks to Ian Redfern for the excellent
conversion of these shapes!

Steffen