Re: Dia for Macintosh OS X?

On mardi, nov 26, 2002, at 23:56 Europe/Paris, Greg Yasko wrote:

> Is there any likelihood of porting Dia to Mac OS X?

Beside the X11 version that got ported (see Lars e-mail), there is
nothing else. It works fine (I use it myself)

However I have the secret plan (ch... don't tell it to anyone), as time
allow, to port Dia using at least a gtk port over CoreGraphics. In the
long term, cross-platformizing Dia to allow separate front-end would be
great (keeping gdk as graphic model is fine).

Hub