Re: Bonobo support?

--- Cyrille Chepelov <cyrille@chepelov.org> wrote:

> If you can gently point me at good documentation (such as "bonoboify
> your
> application in 5 simple quick steps HOWTO"), and if that reveals a
> SHORT and
> SIMPLE task, with real feature benefits, then bonobo-dia might raise
> from its ashes.

I am interested in helping with that Cyrille, and have been looking
into the bonobo a bit, reading the tutors and so forth.

Right now we are just finishing up with the porting gtk+, the
gdk-pixbuf and gtk, and dia itself are the next step. After that is
finished, I would gladly help you and the others with the bonobo
support.

Mike

=====
James Michael DuPont