Re: Dia Feature request, stay on top.

Le Sat, Nov 16, 2002, à 11:39:34AM +0000, Robert Smith a écrit:
> Heh on linux this is easy to do especially on icewm as you can simply assign the main windows (options etc) to another screen layer. This option does not exist in windows, and as far as i know there is no built in method for doing this.

Well, in Windows you can flag a given window with the WM_TOPLEVEL attribute
(you can't do this after the binary has been compiled, like good wms allow
to do). The question now is: does gtk provide a way to programmatically set
this flag, in a platform independent way (this would translate into the
suitable GNOMEWM hint on sane platforms)? This is a question more for Hans I
guess...