Re: Troubles building dia under RedHat 7.2 - can you advise me?

Advice, if you are the kind of person who builds from source then building
from CVS head is probably a better bet.  Not that i have tried, but it is
GTK2 and has a load of font stuff sorted out and it is better for us all
that those who are willing to compile from source look at the latest and
greatest version.

Sory i cannot provide any real help.  (I bet Lars will any minute now).

Later
Alan

half asleep i am i tell you,
running on unleaded Coca-Cola.