Re: Dia and sybols for network items

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002, Dolores Alia de Saravia wrote:

> I am not "near" my computer now; but I beleive there is some
> documentation in a file
>          doc/custom-shapes
>  which comes with  dia

but not on windows
nothing like it in either docs/ or help/.
strange that the windows version has two directories.

you can get the custom-shapes file here:
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/faq.html#AddingShapes
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/custom-shapes

the faq says that this is/was included in the source distribution.

Later
Alan