Re: UML module hackery

I have done enough class diagrams in Rat Rose to hate the way they do
lines, and I am sure that
everyone has opinion one way or the other. I suggest the API
programmer's approach: "Extend
do not change". Make it an option of the line to behave either way or
make additional new lines.

There is definely one improvement needed for lines. And that is the
arrow head needs to also be
manully rotatable. Having the line horizontal and the arrow head
vertical when connected to a
class because the line is pixel hair off the point of connection is
pain. Give me a control point for
the rotation of the arrow head.

And I total agree about the labels. Moble like on the interface shape.