Re: user defined sheets.

Uz.ytkownik Alan Horkan napisa?:

> The name of a Dia Shape is what appears between the tags
> <name></name>
> they must be different
> the filename is completely irrelavant.
>
> the segfault is highly unlikely to be even remotely connected with this,
> more likely is that your encoding problem is causing the segfault.
>
> I might be able to attempt an answer to your other question later if i can
> spare the time but please do try more things and provide more detail.

Hi,
	Actually creating new sheets doesn't work on my system at all and it
doesn't seem to be an encoding problem. I'm running dia-0.90-4 and do
the following things:
- run script like this
#!/bin/bash
export LANG=C
export LC_ALL=C
exec dia

- Go to Menu: File->Sheets And Objects->New
- I select "Sheet Name" write some name and click OK
- Then I click Apply and receive:

** ERROR **: file sheets.c: line 202 (sheets_optionmenu_create):
assertion fa
iled: (list)
aborting...

Tomek Grzejszczyk