Re: Unable to resize flowchart default box [was re: How to add new shapes ? ]

On 5/30/2002 Torben H. Nielsen wrote:

> Why is it not possible to resize the flowchart square box ??
>
> Torben

I remember this was a problem in version 0.88.1; by now
  I verified that  the problem has been solved for version 0.90RC2

(Anyway, in version 0.88.1 one got the boxes grow writing some "     "
string in them ....; but, of course it beleive it is preferible to
install to new version.)