Re: dia 0.90.RC3

On Fri, 31 May 2002, Steffen Macke wrote:

> Strange, I tested on Windows 2000 and NT4 and had no problems.
> Could you provide more details on the missing files?
> Do other Win9x users experience  the same problem?
> Hope that dia runs anyway.
>
> Steffen

I retried the installation. The errors were caused when
writing the following two files (Error for opening file for
writing):
	"\dia\dia Win32 Installer Homepage.url"
	"\dia\Report a Bug.url"
(because of the spaces in the filenames?). By clicking
"ignore", the installation completes normally.

Another tiny bug in the uninstall dialog:
the message says "Click Next to uninstall ..." but
			^^^^
the button is named "Uninstall".

LB