Re: Suspected bug introduced into 'make install' on RC3

Le Thu, May 30, 2002, à 10:24:21AM +0100, Andrew Ferrier a écrit:

> To check I hadn't done anything dumb to my install config, I
> went back and re-built and re-installed 2002-05-26. It worked
> fine.
>
> Has something changed to the build requirements for RC3? Had a
> look in INSTALL, nothing seemed different.
>
> Excuse my lack of research in this one; if it turns out I'm
> being dumb I'll hang my head, but I don't know where to start
> in fixing this.

No, *I* have been dumb. I should apply to the Polish version of the manual
the same hacks than to the English version, to make sure it doesn't prevent
the installation where the manual didn't build.

In the mean-time, you may want to remove the manuals from the SUBDIRS clause
of the main Makefile.am, and automake/autoconf again.

Grumpf.