dia 0.90.RC3

Hello all,

just a short note: the source tarball for dia 0.90.RC3 is now out at
http://www.crans.org/~chepelov/dia

muscat%md5sum dia-0.90.RC3.tar.gz
9b1fb10758e7b75cbe1cb46e715a34bd  dia-0.90.RC3.tar.gz

There was no RC2 for Win32, for various non-technical reasons. Normally,
Win32 RC3 should be out shortly -- watch this space for an announcement from
the fine win32 folks.

If things go along to plan, 0.90 final will be identical to 0.90.RC3 save
for a couple translations, and should be out before the end of the week-end
(yay !).

Then, after one quiet week (so we're able to make a brown-bag 0.91 if
needed), we can lift the feature freeze. Things which should go in after
0.90 are the pre-Pango fixes (crude font matching) for Simplified Chinese
printing, language attributes for the diagram, layer and text objects (that
will then give Pango a tremendous boost). We also have two plug-ins with
cool new features waiting.

Grumpf.