Re: 0.92 rc2 fails to follow the gnu coding standards

At 20:51 24.05.02 -0700, Hugh Daniel wrote:
> [...]
>ahost$ ./app/dia --version
>Error on option --version: unknown option.
>Run './app/dia --help' to see a full list of available command line options.

Just a bug. IMHO it's not that fundamental for a GUI program to
not have these options but they may be handy sometimes. Best
if you could put a respective bug report in bugzilla.

>  I know it's simple, but it's one of the first things I check to see
>if the GNU coding standards have been read and used.  They are quite
>good so long as you ignore the part about not doing man pages...

Are you about to put an official testimonial on Dia ? Are you the
one to interpret what RMS has written ? Please keep in mind that
Dia was quite useable _before_ it became a GNU program. And not
anyone working on a program being under the GPL may agree on most
of the parts of the GNU Coding Standards. IMHO they are
a bit rusty if taken too serious ...

Or are you looking for another program for
	'Testing & Project mis-Management'
Than _please_: look somewhere else.

Regards,

	Hans