Serious-ish bug in Dia --- does not ask for save confirmation?

I think I've found another bug in Dia (sorry!), and wondered if
anyone would like to help me check.

I've just build and installed 0.90RC2 over the top of 0.90RC1.
I opened a pre-existing diagram (which I've enclosed with this
mail), and did the following set of actions:

Opened the diagram tree window from the File menu
Expanded it
Noticed at the bottom of the list there were two extraneous
	text items
Clicked on one, clicked on my diagram, pressed Ctrl-X
Clicked on the other, clicked on my diagram, pressed Ctrl-X
Closed my diagram (either with window manager close or right
	click, File, Close --- makes no difference).

Thus I removed the two text items and I assumed Dia would
prompt me and say that my diagram had not been saved (since I
had modified it). But it did not.

Is this a bug? It certainly seems like one to me --- taking
away items is a modification as much as moving or adding is.

I can recreate this bug at will on my system.

Regards,
Andrew.

--
Andrew Ferrier