Possible bug in EPS export for Network Miditower object? (fwd)

Further experimentation on my part with more complex diagrams
has uncovered the following: that the EPS export routine
appears to get all the line widths wrong for objects in the way
I described before, apart from the last object in the .dia
file, which gets given the correct line width when exported to
EPS. I've included an example diagram which demonstrates this:
the line width of the arrow at the top right-most solid arrow
(not the dashed one) of the diagram is correct when the diagram
is exported to EPS, all the other objects and lines get given
the wrong line width.

I would say that this is increasingly looking like a bug in the
EPS export routines. Unfortunately I don't have the time to go
through them and find it but I hope this helps the developers
track it down.

Regards,
Andrew.

--