From: Belen Leonardo Javier <lbelen afip gov ar>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: RE: export eps on dia-0.881 and 0.90win32
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 12:03:16 -0300

Title: RE: export eps on dia-0.881 and 0.90win32
Actually I do have a worse problem detected on the exportation of .dia
files: neither .svg nor .dxf are of a quite good quality. So if i try to
open it with Adobe Photoshop (for instance) I see the right diagram but the
text is all together aligned to the left, not of the box it should, but the
left of the hole diagram. it's disgusting. So anybody has experienced
something like that? Please. I need a way around. Thanks in advance. Leo.
AFIP-AR
PS: I forgot to say that I cannot open .ps or .eps on Adobe PhotoShop or
Paint Shop Pro. Thanks again.

intY has scanned this email for all known viruses (www.inty.com)

int_test_suite_network_net.eps

int_test_suite_network_net.dia