RE: export eps on dia-0.881 and 0.90win32

Title: RE: export eps on dia-0.881 and 0.90win32

Actually I do have a worse problem detected on the exportation of .dia files: neither .svg nor .dxf are of a quite good quality. So if i try to open it with Adobe Photoshop (for instance) I see the right diagram but the text is all together aligned to the left, not of the box it should, but the left of the hole diagram. it's disgusting. So anybody has experienced something like that? Please. I need a way around. Thanks in advance. Leo. AFIP-AR

PS: I forgot to say that I cannot open .ps or .eps on Adobe PhotoShop or Paint Shop Pro. Thanks again.