Re: export eps on dia-0.881 and 0.90win32

Le Tue, May 21, 2002, à 10:55:19AM +0100, Tariq Rashid a écrit:

> I am indeed using dia0.90rc1 for win32 (as shown by the help->about). Also,
> i am unable to upgrade the version on freebsd. Similarly I am unabel to use
> the CVS versions.

What's happening ?

> if it helps - on unix i have found that sometimes a gv does work - but doing
> a ps2ps causes a working eps file to "not work" in the same way that
> originally broken ones fail. that is - after a ps2ps, the result is badly
> cropped and scaled.

Hmmm... Can you post us a sample .dia file (if there are no confidentiality
problems; or, if you can reliably reproduce these problems, a dummy file).
Please note that there was a BB-related problem in 0.90.RC1 which is fixed
in CVS.

Grumpf.