XSLT Transformer plugin

	Hi,

	I wrote a plugin to allow transformations of the dia file using xslt. It is integrated as a plug-in that only do exporting. The user select a language in a separate widget when is chooses to use the code (*.code) file format. Only UML sources objects are supported yet as well as 3 export languages : C++, Java, IDL. I'm gonna refactorize it so that it can be extended.

	For the commiters: the attached archive contains the stylesheets, sources and a patch (diff with cvs) for the various Makefile's and configure changes. This plugin adds a dependency on libxslt. The plugin assumes that the stylesheets resides in $DIA_PLUGIN_PATH/xslt.

--
"Black holes are where God divided by zero." - Steven Wright

MaT|TaM

dia-xslt.tar.gz

PGP signature