Moving objects between layers?

Am I being really dense or is there no way to move object
between layers in dia? If this is true, could the dia
developers add this to the 'todo' list? I think it would
generally useful, especially for people like me who don't plan
in advance properly and end up drawing diagrams more
complicated than we thought they would be!

Regards,
Andrew.

--
Andrew Ferrier