Export & Transform with XSL

Hi,

	I made a little package with XSL stylesheets for transformation of Dia UML Objects (Class & LargePackage) to C++, Java or IDL code. Here's how it works:

# xsltproc dia-uml.xsl diagram.dia | xsltproc dia-uml2c++.xsl -
or
# xsltproc dia-uml.xsl diagram.dia > diagram.xml
# xsltproc dia-uml2idl.xsl diagram.xml

	All classes properties are supported except templates. For packages, there is a problem since Dia doesn't lay out the Objects hierarchy inside the .dia file (or am I wrong anywhere?). So a little trick is used. An assumption is made that a diagram file contains only one LargePackage to which all classes belong. This package will map to a module for IDL and the package keyword in Java. I'll add C++ namespaces later.

	Thanks for trying it!

--
"Black holes are where God divided by zero." - Steven Wright

MaT|TaM (http://mattam.ath.cx)

dia-uml2any.tar.gz

PGP signature