new plugin for Dia

Here is the plugin I've developped, inspired by the graphical language
found in the Cast software from INRIA, found at www.inrialpes.fr/sinus .
This software allows to run and monitor tasks on CORBA servers.

Of course it is released under the terms of the GPL, even if there
aren't any copyright notes in this tarball... Anyway it's not designed
(yet?) to be included in official Dia version.

There are still some issues, please tell me if you find something wrong.

I'd like to talk a little more of what I want to do with this plugin.
My intention is to provide all Cast functionalities while designing the
diagrams, so I started hacking on Dia. I have many problems, but I'm
still trying ;)

--
Pierre

dia-cast-plugin_20020514.tar.gz