RE: printing problems

Title: RE: printing problems

Steffen
        The problem is that the diagram is 2m x 15m and I need to print it in a way it can keep a decent resolution. I tried all but at least I need a printed paper of 1m x 7m which it doesnt help a lot. As a worse componet of my problem, I need to send the diagram to a printing shop, but they need a common format. Well, thats my problem in a general matter. Do you have any ideas? Thanks in advance. Leo. AFIP-AR