RE: Introduction

You can export eps and convert it to pdf  with epstopdf (should be ok on
Windows).
Ville

Original Message dated 5/13/02, 6:55:54 PM
Author: Belen Leonardo Javier <lbelen@afip.gov.ar>
Re: RE: Introduction:

I have awful problems to export my diagram from DIA. I started
development about a week ago and now I have a diagram that printed is
about (2m x 13 m). The problems is that the first time I sent a .png
image to the printing shop, but now it hasnt got the DPI i need (this
traduces to a bad printage and I need the printing as good as it can be
posible done). I also tried eps and ps but all of them seems to be not
compatible outside Linux (my printing shop has only Windows pcs) and also
I have the problem of the paper size. Please I need your help to find a
way out of this. By the way I also tried dxf but it seems to have a bug
(i tried to open it with OpenOffice.org's Draw but it fails, and Paint
shop Pro on Windows but it can render it properly (it doesnt show the
letters OK). Any help would be appreciated. Leo. AFIP-AR
PS Im using DIA 0.8.1 on a linux box.