Re: DIA newbie question

Scott,

> Is it possible to get DIA with all of the dependencies?  I would hate to
> have to get and download all of them.
This depends on your operating system. Some Linux distributions come
with a prepackaged version of dia. On Windows you can use an Installer
that comes with everything that is required.

> Also, is DIA able to produce time charts?  What I need to do is produce a
> chart for an installation process.
Possibly, yes. The chronogram sheet comes with a time scale and data line
symbols. However this is not a project management software capable of
doing GANTT charts...

> And does DIA come with symbols to do a computer network installation plan?
Yes, the Network sheet comes with symbols for computers, networking
equipment and communication links.

Steffen