Re: DIA Plugins

On 10 May 2002, asdef@nycap.rr.com wrote:
> Where can I find information on creating new plugins for DIA?
> specifically, I'm looking to find / create an object set for Gain &
> Sarson Data Flow diagrams.  any information would be greatly
> appriciated.

For simple shapes (i.e. those that you can make out of the current shapes),
you can create them in Dia and save them as a .shape file.

For coded plugins, there aren't really any docs yet, unfortunately.  You
will have to look at the source.

If any of the object coders feel like yotting down the basics of object
coding, it would be much appreciated.