Re: putting drawings into ms word

Le Thu, May 02, 2002, à 06:53:43PM +0000, DAVID BUTT a écrit:

> Right guy's is it possible to put the dia drawings into word if so how coz it aint working for me.
> Can yolu give the instructions step by step?
> Coz one person say's import a .wmf fil;e another say's you can't coz it's an xml in gzip compression.

Export the dia file into a WMF file (Export in computer parlance does not
mean Rename, it really means Export. Open your eyes and the file menu at the
same time). Then, import the resulting wmf file into Word (also save as dia
format, because dia can't import WMF, and even if it could, it would have
little relationship to the original).

You can also try the same manoeuver with CGM, and see which gives the best
results.

Grumpf.