"Fit to" in page setup breaks PNG export

Selecting "Fit to" 1x1 in page setup and then exporting a PNG of the
current figure does not scale large diagrams properly.  The obvious
workaround, not selecting fit to 1x1, causes the generated PostScript
of the diagram (e.g. for printing) to take up several pages and is
unacceptable for the environment in which I'm using Dia.

How should I go about filing bugs when I find them?

--
 - Jason

The problem with any unwritten law is that you don't know where to go
to erase it.
		-- Glaser and Way