Re: Missunderstood - Cyrille

Le Thu, Mar 14, 2002, à 11:35:10AM +0100, Lars Krieger a écrit:

> I don't understand what you menat with this:
>
> run head(1) on a shape provided with dia, and on a shape of yours. See if
> there is a significant difference. If all else fails, please post one shape
> of yours and one sheet -- maybe someone can spot the problem.

Use the standard UNIX head(1) program on one shape you've defined (which
fails to load) and one shape provided by dia. Look at the difference in the
first couple of lines. If you don't spot anything obvious, post both shape
files to the list, and the sheet you've defined which attempts to load these
shapes.

Grumpf.