New release of dia

Hi,

when would a new (official) release of dia be available? It's just that I
hope that I will be able to draw a double straight line with ER and I also
hope to be able to draw EER (Enhanced Entity Relationship) diagrams. I would
need it work a project I'm working on.

BTW:  really like your work! Keep on doing the good work!

greetz
-=cobnet=-

Chat on line met vrienden en probeer MSN Messenger uit:
http://messenger.msn.nl