Freetype library version

Given the plea for us users to try out the Freetype code, I thought I'd give
it a go. I am running Gnu/Linux (RH7.2) and had Freetype 2.0.3 installed
(default for RH7.2). Compiling bombed out as FT_Get_Postscript_Name wasn't
defined or able to be linked. I took a look on www.freetype.org and it
appears that this function only appeared in 2.0.5 of Freetype.

Could someone please add this as a build dependency?

Other than that, it builds OK.

Thanks,
Rob.