Re: Main Window several shapes

On Sun, 03 Mar 2002, John Hansen wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> In your displayed  window http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/  of the
> main window. I see you have the option to display UML and ER same time.
>
> How do you configured it to do that.

That was an earlier version that had the sheets laid out horizontally.
However, once there were more than a few sheets, scrolling between them
became cumbersome, and we switched to the current format.  Note that it
doesn't actually show UML and ER shapes at the same time.

> Is it also possible to make subwindows within the the shapes. If you for
> example select LOGIC, then you see two other sub windows TTL and CMOS
>
> LOGIN
>         |__TTL
>         |__CMOS

That's not currently possible, though you can split the lines like for
instance Circuit does, to group the shapes.