Freetype printing

After some fiddling around with postscript, I finally got the printing to
work with FreeType.  To a certain degree, of course:  Doesn't do unicode
yet (that's rather complicated), doesn't do TrueType (Type 42 -- that
should be easy, though), doesn't do fonts with spaces in their names.

At the same time, I did some much-needed cleanup in the PS renderer.  I
made it two-pass, where the first pass creates the prolog (collects fonts
for now, but could also find characters for partial fonts, or even create
definitions for common colors, line widths etc that could make a smaller ps
file)[1].  This may break Unicode, I'm not sure.  I shall be investigate
now.

Please bang on the printing code a bit to get the bugs out.

-Lars

[1] Does anyone know of a way to have images defined in the prolog so you
only need to include them once?  The scaffolding for such is now there, but
I'm afraid of the binary include things.