Re: Assorted Geometric shapes

On Sun, 30 Jun 2002, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

> Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 22:15:32 +0200
> From: Cyrille Chepelov <cyrille@chepelov.org>
> To: dia-list@gnome.org
> Subject: Re: Assorted Geometric shapes
>
> Le Sun, Jun 30, 2002, à 08:46:34PM +0100, Alan Horkan a écrit:
>
> > I was talking to Agnubis developers (Gnome Slideshow application), on IRC
> > I am hoping they can use some of these shapes too.  OpenOffice.org does
> > not seem to include any vector clipart either, but i dont have time for
> > everything.
>
> One thing which would rock, would be if OO could just load dia shapes...
>
> Anyway, thanks for your contribution! It's in now..

I was hoping they would support SVG.

SVG seems to me like the best way to exchange files from Dia.  I was
changing shapes around and on of my diagrams seemed empty because the
shapes it needed were not installed anymore.

So just in case the recepient does not have the necessary dia shapes
files you would want to export to something complete like SVG.

Later
Alan