Re: Assorted Geometric shapes

I am well pleased.

I was talking to Agnubis developers (Gnome Slideshow application), on IRC
I am hoping they can use some of these shapes too.  OpenOffice.org does
not seem to include any vector clipart either, but i dont have time for
everything.

(It would be nice if i could make a few pennies licensing shapes to Kivio,
but they already have a whole lot of shapes).

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana/dia