Re: UML to XML - advise

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 02:48:21AM -0700, deepak reddy wrote:
> What procedure does Dia use to save UML diagrams in
> XML format. Are there C++ libraries which have been
> used for this purpose and are they available for
> download.

Dia export UML objects as regular Dia objects (with graphical
representation included). AFAIK it uses libxml(2) to do this work.

> Which XML specification has been used.

I think you talk about XMI, right? There is no such export
functionnality for dia today but you can look at my XSLT plugin (latest
CVS) for a starting place if you want to convert Dia UML object to
anything else.

Wish I've been useful :)

--
"Not only is there no God, but try finding a plumber on Sunday. "
 - Woody Allen