Re: About box (bug #85726) (was Re: Help out with Dia (was Re: Minor dia build error?))

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 12:33:09PM +0100, Andrew Ferrier wrote:

> I think the patch is properly formed but this is my first time
> at doing this so please let me know if I've got it wrong. I've
> added a Changelog entry and did:
>
> cvs -z3 diff -N 2>/tmp/diff.log |gzip >/tmp/some.patch.gz

Is there any opposition to using unified diffs (add -u after -N above)?
IMHO they are far more readable than the default diff format.

Bye, Tino.

--
             * LINUX - Where do you want to be tomorrow? *
                  http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/