Re: DiaFont abstraction and namespacing

On Sun, 23 Jun 2002, Hans Breuer wrote:
> At 14:36 23.06.02 +0200, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
>>Le Sun, Jun 23, 2002, à 02:16:27PM +0200, Hans Breuer a écrit:
>>
>>> Hi Cyrille,
>>> while trying to compile the wmf and Python plug-in again I've stumbled
>>> over some 'possibly offending' comments in lib/font.h
>>
>>Which comments ?
>>
> "The Pango people don't seem to encounter the real world much..."

Oh, that offending comment:)
I put in that comment after finding that about half of the fonts installed
on my system, including the standard Microsoft fonts, the weights 500 and
600 are used, which are not named at all in the Pango list of weights.
I've named them 'Medium' and 'Demibold'.  Unfortunately there doesn't seem
to be any consensus on these names.