Re: Pango change, first^Wsecond baby step !

Le Fri, Jun 21, 2002, à 10:11:11PM +0200, Cyrille Chepelov a écrit:
> Le Fri, Jun 21, 2002, à 07:22:04PM +0200, Hans Breuer a écrit:

> how to rebuild dia's font API around Pango. I'll start implementing this in
> a couple hours (expect tomorrow's snapshot to break), then we'll fix the

Finally, I was a little chicken. I haven't actually committed what I intend
to commit (so, normally, today's daily snapshot should be still okay), but I
plan to commit it early tomorrow.

Meanwhile, the patch can be reviewed at
http://www.chepelov.org/cyrille/dia/diapango_step_2.diff.gz

font.h has actually changed a little since the previous mail; nothing really
fundamental (except, of course, some memory management... Yep, "at long
last" will say some.)

I plan to spend a good deal (but not the entirety) of tomorrow, reviewing
object after object for uses of the old font API; then the renderers
themselves.

Grumpf.