FreeType looses font styles on save/load (with patch)

Hi all,

I'm currently using dia-0.90 to produce some UML class and sequence diagrams
for my MSc -- I was recommended it by a work colleage and it seems to do
exactly what I need.  I'm running on SuSE 8.0 and compiled with FreeType
support, since it SEGV as described elsewhere in the mailing list.

Anyways, I've noticed it doesn't save the font styles for diagrams.  Mostly
notably abstract classes loose their italics (all the fonts loose their
boldness which is less important).  Quick glance shows that this is FreeType
specific, and I've included a small patch to save/load the style, which seems
to work for me.

Keep up the good work!  With this and OpenOffice I'm free at last!!!

Harvey Thompson

http://uk.my.yahoo.com
*** dia_xml.c~	Thu May 23 17:55:15 2002
--- dia_xml.c	Fri Jun 21 11:43:46 2002
***************
*** 651,656 ****
--- 651,657 ----
  data_font(DataNode data)
  {
    char *name;
+   char *style;
    DiaFont *font;

    if (data_type(data)!=DATATYPE_FONT) {
***************
*** 659,665 ****
--- 660,676 ----
    }

    name = xmlGetProp(data, "name");
+ #ifdef HAVE_FREETYPE
+   style = xmlGetProp(data, "style");
+   if (style == NULL) {
+     font = font_getfont(name);
+   } else {
+     font = font_getfont_with_style(name, style);
+     xmlFree(style);
+   }
+ #else
    font = font_getfont(name);
+ #endif
    if (name) xmlFree(name);

    return font;
*** 841,846 ****
--- 852,860 ----

    data_node = xmlNewChild(attr, NULL, "font", NULL);
    xmlSetProp(data_node, "name", font->name);
+ #ifdef HAVE_FREETYPE
+   xmlSetProp(data_node, "style", font->style);
+ #endif
  }

  DataNode