Re: XML file format - Linux vs Windows

Le Tue, Jun 18, 2002, à 09:47:11PM +0200, Tino Schwarze a écrit:

> Well, just let's not store the bounding box at all but let the UML Class
> figure it out with the help of the renderer (it needs the renderer
> anyway). IMHO this would require nothing more than an invisible "redraw
> all" cycle after loading the file.

Sure. and of course, you never have any Connection (OrthConn, likely)
linked to a connection point on the right side of the UML Class objects.

No matter how we look at the problem, we need to come up with a way of
having a stable, reliable and repeatable way of computing text extents,
which should never depend on the scaling factor.

Grumpf.