plugins

Hello all,

	I have 2 questions about plugin developpement. First, I need to
	have a separate directory for files in my plugin (XML
	stylesheets and configuration), is it ok to add a
	DIA_PLUGIN_PATH=$(pkgdatadir)/plugins/$(plugin_name) ?

	Second, I need to make some cleanup when dia quits if my plugin
	is loaded, but plugin_unload doesn't get called when exiting dia. Is
	it normal behavior? (My plugin can_unload works in the plugins
	pannel).

bye!

--
"Not only is there no God, but try finding a plumber on Sunday. "
 - Woody Allen