Re: Dia goes Gtk2, anyone else with it ?

>> app/render_eps.c : some further utf8 cleaning needed
>>
>> The current plan is:
>> - merge all Gtk2 specific changes done on TARGET_GTK2_0 into HEAD.
>> (it would be much simpler if I haven't tried to keep both trunks
>> in sync, see the other ChangeLog.)
>> - merge in utf8-ness (my branch apperas to be almost clean)
>> - do one large commit, which allows to build with GTK2
>> (some of Akira's changes probably will vanish by this, at least
>> the reformatting which IMHO should never had happen [Dia's tab
>> size is 8 not 2!] and some of the XIM stuff which I neither can
>> test nor does it seem to be not applicable with GTK2)

CC> tabs are evil. XIM still seems applicable, where GTK2 doesn't already take
CC> care of it !

Hmm, I need to test it anyway. if I find any problem, I will
fix it. that's all :)

>> - remove the font name trough gettext hack
>> - do basic GdkFont -> Pango conversion

CC> These are to be done in the same step. Pango will do the font matching. I
CC> plan to do that during the end of week 25, perhaps in coordination with
CC> Lars (beer, pizza, irc).

it means Dia no longer has any font configuration and it
will be used via Pango?

--
Akira TAGOH  : tagoh@gnome.gr.jp  / Japan GNOME Users Group
at@gclab.org : tagoh@gnome-db.org / GNOME-DB Project