Von: Lars Clausen [mailto:lrclause@cs.uiuc.edu]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2002 16:42
An: dia-list@gnome.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: Complie Error

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Arun-Kumar Krishnan wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> In 0.90,yaa i have changed some code but this is not coding fault I
> checked all ,so what to do next to avoid this error also let me no how to
> ad frame in properties.

Show me a diff of the changes and I will tell you where the fault is.  Or
at the *very* least show us the actual error message.

And there isn't really a way to add a frame in properties currently.  The
UML Class properties do it by hand-coding the entire thing, which is *very*
much discouraged.

"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I
    --Evelyn Beatrice Hall paraphrasing Voltaire  | what's with the
handbasket?